About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cleaning Caddy

A has been asking me all week for a cleaning caddy.  I had asked her if she wanted to make one so she could help Mama clean and she was immediately VERY excited.  While I was cleaning up the kitchen tonight, I realized I hadn't thrown one together yet and that I should round up a few items so they would be ready for this week.  
The fact that everything is blue is totally unintentional...it was what I had on hand.  If I was going to make a caddy specifically for A, everything most definitely would be pink...her favorite color. 

Here's what's in the caddy:
-mini dustpan
-a burp rag, to use for dusting
-a scrubber for scrubbing tile or anything else
-sponge and spray bottle filled with a very small amount of water and a drop of soap for spot cleaning

I have an apron all cut out of fabric to sew for her that I may put in here as well.  I hope she likes it as much as she thought she would!

No comments: