About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Tot School

(The first three activites were taken from the archives of The Shafer Family Blog)

Spooning beads from one bowl into another


Lacing beads onto pipe cleaner (develops fine motor skills and patience!)


Matching foam cubes to colored dots (cubes are from the dollar section at Target)
This activity was too easy for A, but I've found that if she's bored with an activity, all I have to do is turn it into a relay and she loves it!



Number Bingo (free printable from The Moffatt Girls)


Number Mail
I have numbers 0-10 and will change them up and possibly add more.  A will deliver the mail by placing the small numbers in the big number envelopes.
(small numbers printed from Little Piles Everywhere)


Linking up here:

No comments: