About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tot school organization

I finally organized my tot school bins!   I have five bins total.  Two of them are put away because one contains seasonal items and the other contains activities for when A is older.  Here is how I organized the three that are always within reach:

I organized all of the little manipulatives into baggies and placed them into a bin I labeled, "materials"


I used another bin to hold my containers.


The final bin was used for my ready-made activities.


Here is my lovely shelf that hold all of our tot school bins as well as our art/craft materials.  It's in the garage and I love having these things organized and at my fingertips!
The bins I use can be found here.

1 comment:

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

I am drooling over your supplies and super organized space. Love it!