About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Felt Christmas Tree


Last night I went to a "Mama's night in" and we made these cute felt trees and ornaments for our kiddos.  It was really simple and we all enjoyed admiring everyone's creativity.  I showed A right away this morning and she had fun putting her ornaments onto the tree.  We used templates from these sources:
My Fantastic Toys
Homemade by Jill
Juicy Bits
Skip to my Lou
Bugs and Fishes
I found all of the templates on Pinterest.  I'll add my Pinterest button soon!
*spray adhesive was applied to the back of the felt tree to make it stick to the wall, but I needed to use painter's tape to really keep it stuck to the wall. (I love my painter's tape!)

No comments: