About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

dwink, repurposed.

Okay, so have you seen these before?  They are awesome.  We've been using them since A was about 4 months old.  They are great for travel or on-the-go eating.  Boon makes a nice spoon dispenser
for these.


While I love using these squeezable foods, A doesn't know how to eat them herself without getting the insides all over her.  Enter the dwink.  This is made to hold juice boxes for little ones so they don't squeeze juice all over themselves.  A doesn't drink juice, but I thought I could put this neat little box to use.  Here is how we use ours.

It is perfect!  I introduced the dwink to A and showed her how to keep the "squishy food" (as we call it) inside.  She uses it like a pro.  We have one for the car and one for the house. We love our dwink!

No comments: