About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Freezer food

So, everybody probably already does this, but I thought I'd do a quick post about it anyway.  Rather than buy pancakes/french toast from the freezer section, I make large batches of my own and freeze them.  For french toast, I cut them into french toast sticks (A went through a phase where she ate the sticks straight from the freezer--I think they helped with teething.)

You can either leave a few on the counter to thaw, pop them in the microwave or toaster and they are ready in seconds!  I rarely make breakfast for A the day of, simply because when she wakes up, she's ready to eat!


1 comment:

R said...

I like to freeze them flat, on a cookie sheet. Once frozen, I can throw them all in a big freezer baggie, and I don't have to worry about them getting frozen together, in a big clump!