About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Quick tip

I was at a friend's house and it was getting to be lunch time.  As A and I were getting ready to leave, my friend was getting her daughter ready to eat.  She put an IKEA art smock on her as a bib.  The lightbulb went on over my head.  I had those!  We don't have too much trouble with A being a messy eater since she doesn't eat a huge variety of things.  She's also concerned about keeping her hands and face clean.  But these are perfect for when she eats juicy things like pears and plums!  

Why hadn't I thought of that?

I will mention that another friend had used these but ended up buying a Bumkins brand bib because she found these weren't completely waterproof for her little one.


No comments: