About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tot School: Easter and Sharing

We're keeping a few activities from last week and adding others.  Our focus is sharing, with a little Easter (eggs, mainly) thrown in.

Sharing ice cubes: each egg spot gets a cube.  I'm not planning on using the tongs pictured.  I may use a large spoon or just have A use her hands.  We'll start out with no patterns and go from there.

Spooning eggs: spoon eggs from one bowl into another.
A was not excited about using a spoon, so we turned this into an activity where she took eggs from one bowl and ran them across the room to the other one.  We did this over and over and over.

Egg Shape Match--a favorite from last week.  Check out last week's post
to see where you can print yours for free!

A version of the Sharing Caterpillar, taken from Instant Bible Lessons for Toddlers.
-Glue circles onto paper
-Color circles with markers
-Decorate with circle stickers
-Glue pictures of things we can share
-Write memory verse on top (They shared everything they had.  Acts 4:32)
(This craft is done over the entire week, not in one sitting.)

Uppercase/Lowercase alphabet egg match
This was printed for free online, but have no idea where I got it.  If anyone knows, drop me a line so I can give credit!

Number Egg Match from last week
What are you doing this week?


Tot School
abc button
We Play

4 comments:

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

I love your egg plate, it has so much potential for playful learning fun :) And I must say that I am completely in love with your pretty coloured owls! Thank you for linking to We Play this week :)

Mandy Jane said...

Thanks, Christie! Thanks for hosting!

Quirky Momma said...

Thanks for linking up to It's Playtime too! Feel free to grab our button too :)

Mandy Jane said...

Oops! Thought it was there. Fixing it now! :)