About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tot School: Easter!

Here's what we've got planned for tot school this week!
Egg Hunt
A loved our Shamrock letter hunt so I anticipate her liking this activity too.  I'll just hide the eggs around the house and she'll hunt for them.

Bingo dotters on a large construction paper egg

Number Egg Match
(last week's matching by color was too easy.  This should add a challenge for A)

Which one is different? (FREE from Our Little Monkeys)

Easter puzzles (FREE from Lawteedah)

Egg shape match (FREE from A Child's Place)



Coloring pages on the easel with Crayola Beginnings Triangular paintbrushes.
(coloring pages printed from my bible crafts and here

We also have our play dough from last week as well as our Bible story/song a day from our
100 Bible Stories and Songs Bible.


If you'd like to learn more about tot school, visit:
1+1=1
Tot School

Come over to play at the Childhood 101 We Play link up:
We Play

3 comments:

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

looks like a great week!

MamaDuck76 said...

Looks like you did some fun stuff! :)

I love how you used a manipulative to cover up the "which one is different" picture. Next time I post a tot pack, I'd like to link to this post to show your idea. Hopefully that's okay with you! :)

Dawn (from Our Little Monkeys)

Mandy Jane said...

Hi Dawn! Feel free to link to my post! As you can see, I love finding and using ideas...I'm also more than happy to share my own!

Thanks for visiting!!