About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A terrific daddy

Today, after a LONG night with a baby who was only interested in eating, I am thankful that I do not have to get up and get ready to go to work outside of the home.  I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has a terrific job.  I am grateful that he provides for our family and that I can stay home with our children.  I'm thankful he finds value in my role as a mother and that after a long day of work, he comes home and jumps into his daddy role, playing with the girls, and putting A to bed.  We are blessed.

Linking up here:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe nothing like it when Daddy helps out with things around the house as well. It is a true blessing that he finds value in your role as well.

Brookie said...

LOVE