About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to School!

Okay, we are back.  Things have been a bit hectic around here.  My husband asked me to put a few toys away in the garage, and I ended up going through every last box we had in there.  We had A LOT.  I got rid of a bunch of my teaching materials I'd been hanging on to and it felt great to let them go.  The garage purging had me move into our lower level and I'm now working on the upper level of our house.  My. oh. my.

The weather has also been really nice, so we've been able to spend more time outside.  So we've had a few weeks off from school, but A is oh so excited to get back to it!  I'm thinking we may end up taking our school boxes outside from now on!

This week:  Goodnight Moon 
(please forgive the poor images!)


Stars Game (print yours free from
Playing House in Maryland)
I made a giant foam die (from The Dollar Tree) into a color die.  We will toss the die, pick the corresponding color star and put it on the correct color circle.


Color the Balloon Book (print yours free from Homeschool Share
and use these instructions)



Bunny Bingo Dot Page (print yours free from Making Learning Fun)


The Three Bears Retelling Activity Cards (print yours free from Homeschool Share)
These are intended for a matching game, but we will use them to retell the story of The Three Bears.  I had to find an image for Goldilocks on my own.


Same or Different? Shape cards (found on the web, but can't find where!)

Clock game (print yours free from Homeschool Share)
I plan to pick a number (from one of A's number puzzles) and see if A can point the arrow to the corresponding number on the clock.


Counting with Bears (print yours free from Confessions of a Homeschooler--choose number sticker sheet)


Happy short week, everyone!

Tot School

No comments: