About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Snack holder

Okay, so this may seem like a no-brainer, but I had to post it.  On most afternoons, A gets to choose a dvd to watch while I prepare supper.  She sits on the couch with her special blanket, cuddles up and watches. 

I've found that A tends to graze, rather than eat big meals. We try sitting down to a meal, but she just eats more if it is left out for her.  For now, I'm okay with that, as long as she's eating.  I also found that she will usually eat a snack while she watches a dvd if I put it in front of  her. 

Her snacks kept tipping over and then I realized I could just use a little plastic container to hold her treats in.  This one is from Target, and it used to hold markers for my kindergarteners.  It's perfect to hold a couple snacks and her cup.  So easy...why didn't I think of it sooner?

No comments: