About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sponge Balls!

We are going to stick with our tot school boxes from last week.  We only used them twice.  Between the weather being beautiful and A having an ear infection, they didn't get much use.

I'm actually thinking about scaling way back on the tot school for the summer. I always had the thought in the back of my head, but now I know we'll just spend tons of time outside this summer and that's just fine with me!  I will still put a few activities in her school bins as she regularly goes over to them and says, "school!"  They'll just be made up of things I already have made and are quick to throw together.

This week I hosted a playdate with a craft for the mamas to make.  We made sponge balls from Family Fun magazine.  Of course I didn't take any pictures of everyone making them, but here is a photo of the sponge balls being used:



 you can go here for instructions how to make your own.  They are super easy to make and A enjoys using them both in and out of the water!

No comments: