About Me

I'm a teacher turned stay at home mama. I love finding things to make and do!

Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fourth of July: Fireworks!

This is the first time A has tried marble painting.  I figured she would enjoy it, since she really enjoys playing with her Marble Works
First she helped me put dabs of paint and glitter glue onto the black construction paper.
Next, she tossed in two marbles.


She tipped the bin back and forth and then shook it really good.
After the paint dried a little, I gave her some red and blue foam star stickers to stick on the paper.

I love how festive it looks!  Our art clothesline is full of red white and blue this week!

Linking up here:

3 comments:

DeliveringGrace said...

Like this-will keep this idea up my sleeve for Guy Fawkes night.

Jackie Higgins said...

very cute. My boys would love this. I love your clothesline.

Jamie @ hands on : as we grow said...

Love marble painting! Great idea for the 4th! I also love the stars that were added, makes it very festive! :)